Members of the Tactical Response Unit (TRU) and Suppressing Criminal Activity Targeting Society (SCATS) seized a quantity of counterfeit cash, several rounds of ammunition, quantity of vegetable matter suspected to be cannabis and specimen of clothing, during a routine patrol.
Police from the Tactical Response Unit (TRU) and Suppressing Criminal Activity Targeting Society (SCATS) were on a routine patrol targeting hot spots and areas known for illegal activity.
On Sunday, January 19th, 2020 about 11:40 pm Police went to 2nd Avenue Weeks Land, Goodland, St. Michael. On arrival, a number of persons ran away. A thorough search of the area revealed the following:
· (30) Thirty rounds of 7.62 Caliber ammunition
· (2) Two black 5.56 magazines
· A quantity of vegetable matter suspected to be cannabis a controlled drug
· (1) One black T-shirt, (1) one long black jeans which had in the front right pocket, (14) Fourteen hundred dollar bill notes all with the serial number
· (1) One can of gun oil
· (1) One black rubber ski mask and (1) One black woolen ski mask