In an address to the nation Friday afternoon Prime Minister Mia Mottley accompanied by Attorney General Dale Marshall announced a number of changes to the lockdown encompass of the cessation of the Curfew effective Wed July 1st 2020.
1. Physical distancing will now be 1 meter or 3 feet.
2. All Day-Cares will now be allowed to re-opened from Monday June 28th.
3. Sporting events will be allowed to have spectators with outlined protocalls such as physical distancing and denstiny limits.
4. Entertainment events will now be allowed to host 500 persons with outlined protocols, Mask would be required to be worn at all events.
From the 15th of July consideration would be given through consultation with the Coivid-19 Monitoring unit for events to be allowed to host patrons in excess of 500 people.
5. Visitation to the hospital and nursing homes will remain restricted to one (1) person at a time.